PS Hot Launch is designed to quickly run different applications, open documents, go to the right folders and web pages, send mail to a specified address, etc. These operations are carried out through the menu that can be called by clicking the program icon in the Taskbar System Tray, and also by pressing user assigned hot keys (support for the <Win> key significantly extends the number of possible combinations).
The list of applications, documents, folders can be shown as a tree, that is you can divide everything that you want to run into logical groups that make it easier and quicker to find the tasks that you want now. This grouping will allow you to form a very handy structure of the executable commands. Using the structure, you can very quickly find and run something that you want now.
- Quick launch of applications from the menu in the System Tray
- Quick launch of applications using hot keys
- Logical grouping of commands
- Use separators to make the menu handier
- Quick and handy set-up using drag-and-drop